Vestresand Molo Lofoten
- SQM 55
Apartment with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful holiday in a quiet environment in Lofoten. The apartment is completely out at the pier in the small fine village Vestresand. The area is especially known for a particularly good rest, a wonderful wildlife with killer whales just outside the door and eagles in the air. Just outside one sees the archipelago Borgvær who was one of Lofoten's fiskvær in the old days. Where there is a lot of history for those who are concerned with such (!)
Vestresand is so immersed in Lofoten as it gets. Here is the short stages of the vast majority interest - and they are many (see some of them in the distance table below).However, you want to enjoy life right here, we would recommend a trip on foot or bike out to beautiful Sandøya. Or a small car in 10 minutes away to the Lofotr Viking Museum - a unique and wonderful experience.
The midnight sun can be seen from the apartment but can be best enjoyed in the archipelago right outside your door. If you choose to stay here in the winter will be able to experience nature in a completely different way. The northern lights can be seen very often here, storms come from time to time and is an attraction many people love to seek out. Not far away are the known points (along the road Haverringen) where you can experience the big waves, as well as finding good spots to photograph the Northern Lights or the midnight sun in summer.
The sun is back on January 6 after having been away for a little while.In this time, we call dark time, one will experience a completely different light in the sky. When it's stay and gladly starlit will usually always be more or less the northern lights which ensures that the sky is never completely dark. This, together with the transition from / to the dark ages with what is called Blåtimen is more luminous phenomena can only find here in Lofoten.
Welcome to this lovely village and this beautiful apartment.
Cleaning charges (12%) is included in the listed price!
Bedlinen, towels, bicycles etc can be rented.
Let's start with the most important first - SILENCE. Nothing is higher ranked among tourists than silence. And we understand them well. Imagine coming out of the big city hustle and bustle, where you have to listen to neighbors around the clock or never get a quiet moment.When we understand that silence counts - and that it is valued very highly.
After the first night on the pillow, where you the only thing you hear is silence, then it is as if a switch is switched over and the energy with a magic is in place. It is so magical that it simply must be tried. Welcome to our quiet, beautiful Lofoten!
- Svolvær / Kabelvåg - 35 min - city center and airport
- Leknes - 20 min - city center and airport
- Stamsund - 30 min - Hurtigruta
- Henningsvær - 25 min
- Eggum - 15 min
- Lofoten Links Golf Course - 20 min - http://lofotenlinks.no
- Unstad - 25 min - http: //www.unstadarcticsurf.com
- Haukland Stranda - 30 min - https://www.facebook.com/lofotenbeach/
- Evenes - 3 hours - Airport
- Oh - 1 hour 30 minutes
- Andenes - 3 hours 30 min
- Silence in every nook and cranny
- Lofoten Links - the world's toughest golf course a stone's throw away
- Viking Burial
- Fishing from the shore in both fresh water and sea (by boat if you have access to it)
- Art - Sculpture landscape Nordland Eggum, studios, etc.
- Cod fishing in the winter with the receipt on Eggum where you can buy directly from the boat
- Northern Light spot
- Midnight point
- Lean on Garnes
- Hiking right outside the door
Weather and snow conditions
- Be prepared for weather with big V (!)
- Weather is an attraction in itself
- Enjoy the weather, but have great respect for storms
- Summer can offer everything from 10 to 30 degrees Celsius
- The light is indescribably beautiful here in the north, all year round
- Dark Time has a light one does not expect to see
- When the northern lights and moonlight taken on a winter we are talking magic
- Allow for storm closed bridges - plan your trip if you are going out to fly
- Surf waves in Lofoten is world renowned - we have them here in the villageand!
- Are you going to drive here during the winter should be just that!
- Eagle and orcas
- Rev, elk, otters, seals
- Grouse, geese, cormorants, herons, loon etc.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 King bed, 1 Loft bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideDeck chairs, Bicycles
Sandveien 56 , Bøstad, 8360, Norway