Leknes - Bruunsgaard
- SQM 100
A perfect house for year-round tourist who not only want a short distance to everything in Lofoten, but also the shortest possible route to all the facilities. The house is just steps from the center of Leknes city. It also means that you have a short way to the airport, food stores, restaurants and nightlife. But in just a short distance there is also a beautiful scenery with ocean, hiking trails and mountains.
It is a spacious house with all 8 beds in three bedrooms. In addition, there is a cot for the youngest children (baby). The kitchen has what you need, including a dishwasher, stove, fridge and various equipment. Large living room, well furnished. Many private pictures on the walls which of course will get pegged in peace, but can be fun to study when there is a lot of history in them(!)
Unlimited WIFI included.
The house has a large garden where you can eat berries and fruits if you live there in such a season. There are cozy seating areas and plenty of outdoor furniture. Parking for two or three cars in the yard. Are you a guest in the winter, you must expect to spend a little muscle power to shovel space for your car ;)
Area in general
Although this house is located near a town it is very quiet here. The road past the house has little traffic as the main road is further away and out of reach for tired ears.
- Svolvær / Kabelvåg - 55 min - city center and airport
- Leknes - 1 min - city center and airport
- Stamsund - 20 min - Hurtigruta
- Henningsvær - 45 min
- Eggum - 20 min
- Lofoten Links Golf Course - 40 min - http://lofotenlinks.no
- Unstad - 15 min - http://www.unstadarcticsurf.com
- Haukland Stranda - 10 min - https: //www.facebook.com / lofoten beach /
- Evenes - 3 hours - Airport
- Oh - 1 hour 20 min
- Andenes - 3 hours 40 min
- Silence in every nook and cranny
- Lofoten Links - the world's toughest golf course
- Fishing from the shore in both fresh water and sea (by boat if you have access to it)
- Vikten glass cabin
- Art - Sculpture landscape Nordland Eggum, studios, etc.
- Cod fishing in the winter with the receipt of Ballstad in which you can buy directly from the boat
- Northern Light spot
- Midnight point
- Hiking right outside the door
Weather and snow conditions
- Be prepared for weather with big V (!)
- Weather is an attraction in itself
- Enjoy the weather, but have great respect for storms
- Summer can offer everything from 10 to 30 degrees Celsius
- The light is indescribably beautiful here in the north, all year round
- Dark Time has a light one does not expect to see
- When the northern lights and moonlight taken on a winter we are talking magic
- Allow for storm closed bridges - plan your trip if you are going out to fly
- Surf waves in Lofoten is world renowned - we have them here in the village and!
- Are you going to drive here in the winter you shouldcould exactly that!
- Eagle and orcas
- Rev, elk, otters, seals
- Grouse, geese, cormorants, herons, loon etc.
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingElectric heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideDeck chairs, Private Garden, Private Playground
Storgata 131 , Leknes, 8370, Norway